Manufacturing Production Team Member
We have immediate openings for Manufacturing Production Team Members.
No resumes or previous work experience required.
All shifts eligible for a hiring bonus of up to $1500!
Pay: $17.00 – $18.50*/hour *Includes $1.50 shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shifts
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Make it at the Park! Join the GE Appliances team in a high-energy, production facility environment! Help serve our communities by ensuring people can store food and medicines, make meals for their families, and eliminate germs on their clothes and dishes. At Appliance Park, where we have five appliance factories and our corporate office with our very own zip code, 40225. We are passionate about creating good things, for life and creating career possibilities for you!
Why GE Appliances?
- Paid weekly
- Medical, dental and vision benefits starting day one
- Tuition reimbursement and career development
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal time
- Paid parental leave and access to backup childcare
- Scoop Mobile Carpooling program
- And, so much more!
What you will experience in manufacturing:
- Work around moving machines – robots, forklifts, tuggers, etc.
- Use technology to help you succeed – smart boards, tv screens, kiosks on the shop floor
- Transfer, operate and adjust production equipment
- Rotation among jobs and factories at the same location – get to know all aspects of our production process
- Fast-paced, group work environment
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be able to follow verbal and read written instructions in English
- You must pass a background check, drug screening and medical/physical demand screening
- You must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without an accommodation, including, but not limited to:
- Prolonged standing, frequently handling various parts for assembly, frequent walking, reaching at waist level, pushing/pulling, grasping/squeezing, pinching
- Have fine motor dexterity, neck flexion, and be able to use air tools
- Be able to reach overhead, reach at shoulder level, reach at knee and floor level
- Bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, crawling, ladder/stair climbing, pivoting, twisting, neck extension/rotation, and using vibratory tools also required
- Handling and lifting of parts and/or equipment (minimum of 42 lbs. lifting/carrying and 40 lbf. pushing/pulling is required)
- Have the ability to work with parts and equipment which may be hot, cold and/or wet
GE Appliances invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability that prevents or limits your ability to use or access the site, or if you require any other accommodation in the application process due to a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at email@example.com .
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply online with us today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Only those who apply online will be considered for this position.
We look forward to your online application and will contact you when received!