Manufacturing Operator – Up to $2,000 Hiring Bonus!
JOB LOCATION USA, Louisville, KY
Pay: $17.17 – $18.67*/hour *Includes $1.50 shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shifts
Pick Your Shift: We are hiring for: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts* (Overtime Available)
• 1st shift starts between 4:45 am – 5:30 am and new hires eligible for $1,000 hiring bonus
• 2nd shift starts between 3:00 pm-3:30 pm and new hires eligible for $1,500 hiring bonus
• 3rd shift starts at 10:00 pm and new hires eligible for $2,000 hiring bonus
*Exact shift times vary by building and assignment
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We want you to make it at the Park! For more than 100 years, GE Appliances has electrified and modernized life, bringing convenience and fun to kitchens and homes. In addition to making the most innovative appliances, we’re committed to serving our owners, customers and communities. Come join our team today!
Why GE Appliances?
- Pick the shift that works for you!
- Paid weekly
- Medical, dental and vision benefits starting day one*
- Tuition reimbursement and career development
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal time
- Paid parental leave and access to backup childcare
- And, so much more!
*Available to 3 Day work schedule only
What you will experience at GE Appliances:
Our production operators are responsible for operating various pieces of equipment in our factories to assemble our products – dishwashers, refrigerators, clothes washers and dryers to name a few. Operators work on assembly lines and handle parts to transfer, operate, or adjust the production equipment all while doing this in a fast-paced team environment and adhering to safety rules, regulations and equipment requirements.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Able to follow verbal and read written instructions in English
- Pass a background check, drug screening and medical/physical demand screening
- Have the ability to perform the functions of the position, with or without an accommodation, including, but not limited to:
- Prolonged standing, frequently handling various parts for assembly, frequent walking, reaching at waist level, pushing/pulling, grasping/squeezing, pinching
- Have fine motor dexterity, neck flexion, and be able to use air tools
- Be able to reach overhead, reach at shoulder level, reach at knee and floor level
- Bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, crawling, ladder/stair climbing, pivoting, twisting, neck extension/rotation, and using vibratory tools
- Handling and lifting of parts and/or equipment (minimum of 42 lbs. lifting/carrying and 40 lbf. pushing/pulling)
- Have the ability to work with parts and equipment which may be hot, cold and/or wet
GE Appliances invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability that prevents or limits your ability to use or access the site, or if you require any other accommodation in the application process due to a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.